Friday, October 15, 2021

Personal Pronouns

 By Kelly Bridgewater

Something has been bothering me lately.

Personal Pronouns.

He/His/Him

She/Her/Hers

They/Them/They

Ze/Hir/Zirs

The last one I have never heard of until recently.

It means: “Could be actually a man, a woman, both, neither, or something else entirely.” https://www.mypronouns.org/ze-hir

According to the LGBT Resource Center, “Using someone’s correct pronouns is an important way of affirming someone’s identity and is a fundamental step in being an ally.” https://lgbtqia.ucdavis.edu/guide-pronouns-allies

www.teacherfiera.com


My question: Why is this necessary?

Are we honestly in the day and age where Americans do not know their gender? Maybe Biology needs to be taught to these brainwashed people.

I am a woman who loves cars, loud 80’s, heavy metal, and rock/alternative music, Hockey, will never wear a dress, and doesn’t wear make-up rarely ever. I don’t mind getting dirty.

I despise Hallmark and Contemporary romance novels.

I hate spa days.

I hate sitting around and just talking with others.

I enjoy war movies and tons of actions movies

But does that make me confused about my gender?

Of course not!

I know I am a woman. Look at my body. Pretty obvious.

I’m a nice person to everyone. I respect everyone. No matter the color of their skin or their proclaimed gender.

But don’t you dare try to offend these people or you are in trouble.

BUT YOU ARE OFFENDING ME!!!

That is not important anymore.

Only what offends them.

Our country has gone away from its moral compass.

My grandparents would have smacked me if I would have said something like this young generation is and trying to push onto others who see different from them.

Another term is transphobia.

This is a term that their community has created for anyone who disagrees with their viewpoint.

It is a not a correct vernacular term at all.

Just because I disagree with your sin does not make me afraid of you.

Sin is sin. No matter how many rainbows you cover it with.

 

Don’t comment if you are going to be mean!!!!

My blog. My personal opinion.

I know I am not the only one. This is a popular viewpoint. We are just doing not being vocal and rude about it like they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment