Friday, January 1, 2021

Favorite Books of 2020

 By Kelly Bridgewater

It is one of my favorite post of the year. I love being able to share what books that I have read this year were my favorite novels. 

I know tons of authors who do this, so I love to share these titles with you too. (All images come from Goodreads!)

Without further ado, here is my favorite novels of 2020:

To Steal A Heart by Jen Turano



Soul Raging by Ronie Kendig



An Ivy Hill Christmas by Julie Klassen



The Price of Valor by Susan May Warren



The Heart of a Hero by Susan May Warren



The Story Hunter by Lindsay Franklin



Storing up Trouble by Jen Turano



The White Rose Resists by Amanda Barrett





Kings Falling by Ronie Kendig



What about you? Did you read any of these books in 2020? What was some of your favorite stories of 2020? 



No comments:

Post a Comment