Friday, May 21, 2021

Most Anticipated Suspense Summer 2021

 By Kelly Bridgewater

It's that time of the year again!

Where I get to show the covers of the books that I can't wait to get my hands on. 

Last December was the first time that I actually made two lists because there are getting too many good books for me to include in one list. 

Today is all the Suspense novels that I can't wait to read that come out between May 1, 2021 until August 31, 2021. (All covers come from Goodreads.)

Here they are:

Aftermath by Terri Blackstock



The Paris Betrayal By James Hannibal



Breach of Honor by Janice Cantore



The Chase by Lisa Harris



Hostile Intent by Lynette Eason



What about you? I think the Suspense lists keeps getting smaller and smaller. I would love it to get bigger and bigger. This is my true passion in stories!



No comments:

Post a Comment