Friday, May 14, 2021

Most Anticipated Historical Romance Summer 2021

 By Kelly Bridgewater

It's that time of the year again!

Where I get to show the covers of the books that I can't wait to get my hands on. 

Last December was the first time that I actually made two lists because there are getting too many good books for me to include in one list. 

Today is all the Historical Romance novels that I can't wait to read that come out between May 1, 2021 until August 31, 2021. (All covers come from Goodreads.)

Here they are:

In a Far-Off Land by Stephanie Landsem



The Mozart Code by Rachel McMillan



On the Cliffs of Foxglove Manor by Jaime Jo Wright



To Find Her Place by Susan Anne Mason



Chasing Shadows by Lynn Austin



The Ice Swan by J'nell Ciesieskli



To Write a Wrong by Jen Turano



The Barrister and the Letter of the Margue by Todd Johnson



What about you? Any other books that you would add?



No comments:

Post a Comment