Friday, March 2, 2018

Most Anticipated Books for Spring 2018

By Kelly Bridgewater

Every year there are a ton of books that I can't wait to get my hand on. But for now, I want to show you some of the books that I am interested in that come out from February 1st through May 14.

Then I can return in May and share what I am anticipating for Summer! Boy, there is going to be a lot of reading this summer. (Hint! Hint!)

Here are the books:

The Sea Before Us by Sarah Sundin



The Lost Castle by Kristy Cambron



The Weaver's Daughter by Sarah E. Ladd



The Man He Never Was by James Rubart



A Most Noble Heir by Susan Anne Mason



If I Live by Terri Blackstock


Falling For You by Becky Wade

Falling for You (A Bradford Sisters Romance, #2)

What a great bunch of books! Even the covers are beautiful! What books or stories are you looking forward to read this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment