Friday, January 28, 2022

Verse for 2022 Explanation

 By Kelly Bridgewater

I have chosen James 1:12 as my verse for 2022.

Here is the verse:

“Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.” *

With all the hatred and future downfall of America with Biden as our current puppet master, I need to keep my focus on God. He is the ultimate ruler. Even with all the horrible things that can make me really depressed and angry as I watch the news and scroll through my Social Media Feeds, I need to turn those off, and spend more time in the Bible.

I homeschool my youngest son, so I have been focusing a lot on American history, even though since he is in seventh grade, and the lessons are on World History, which is just as important, I think he needs to understand what makes America such a great country.

Freedom.

Something we are losing slowly day by day.

We are the frog in the pot that is not turned on, but the temperature slowly increases the longer the frog stays in the pot. He does not know that he is being burned alive until he is dead.

Same thing in America.

Being “required” to take the non-valid and not working Covid Vaccine. Even though there are tons of proof that no matter how many vaccines that you take, it does not work. The majority of the people in the hospital “with” Covid have had the vaccine. Not the unvaccinated. This is a pandemic of the vaccinated.

Not legal at all.

Not a law.

I should not lose my job since I refuse to poison my body with a virus, which is what every person who took the vaccine is doing.

I also hate how the schools are pushing Critical Race Theory. Not the right thing to teach the students at all. Every race has been suppressed at one time. Not one race over another. No one currently needs money to pay back what has been done to their ancestors.

I have Native American and Irish in my ancestors. Where are my retributions for what the British have done to my ancestors? You are not special because your ancestors where slaves. Not that I praise slavery. It was horrible.

I still have a hard time wrapping my mind around how the news and the schools are brainwashing the younger generation into stupidity and downing down the education system. College graduates can not write a paper. Nurses are graduating from college with a D average. That is who I want working on me when I go to the hospital.

BUT . . .

Even with all this hatred and struggles, I need to keep following God, standing up for what is right, sometimes even vocally or in a written note, and teaching my boys how to stand up for their personal freedoms through their education and their growth in God.

What about you? What are you doing to stay persistence in your faith?

*Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Persistence

No comments:

Post a Comment