Friday, October 26, 2018

Happy Halloween!


By Kelly Bridgewater

Happy Halloween!

I actually like Halloween.

Growing up, my parents didn't let us go trick-or-treating, but I actually look forward to it with my boys. I only have one left that is young enough to go. 

This year might be his last year too because he is ten. 

Image result for free trick or treat clipart
www.WorldArtsMe.com






I love the idea of dressing up and having fun. The scary things don't really scare me. But then again, we don't really do anything horrible. Dress up like their favorite movie character or dress like a hippie.

We travel to homes of people we know. I enjoy traveling through the dark and allowing the boys to stay up later.

How about you? Are you the type of person who allows your kids to participate in Halloween? 

Related image
the-bookworm.net


If not, please tell me why. I couldn't understand my parents why they wouldn't let me. Made me feel awful as a kid who couldn't participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment