Friday, August 23, 2019

Reading Goals


By Kelly Bridgewater

Obviously, I will keep reading from the number of publishing companies who give me the books to read and review.

But . . .

This year I actually have an outside job. Back in September, I got hired at a full-time job outside the house. My husband and I decided with all the kids enrolled full time in school and one about to head to college, we needed to make more income to save for retirement and pay off our mortgage in about five years.

Then we can travel.

England. Here I come.

Anyways, I'm sure my reading will take a HUGE hit this year. I don't think I'll be doing 150 - 200 books a year anymore. Maybe about 1 - 2 a week.

Which sounds really good for me.
Image result for reading images free
Edmentum Blog


It will be nice to do something besides sitting around reading all the time.

And I mean all the time.

When you can finish 7 - 8 books in a week. That is a lot. I don't have kids home during the day, so I walk on the treadmill and read while doing it. My Kindle makes it so easy to read on the treadmill.

Maybe I'll do 75 books or less this year. Or more. That seems more realistic to me.

Spend more time with my family in the evenings when I'm done with work.

What about you? Do you make reading goals for the new year? How many books do you plan to read in 2019?

No comments:

Post a Comment