Friday, March 1, 2019

Most Anticipated Books for Spring 2019


By Kelly Bridgewater

I enjoy when the publishing companies share their covers for the next publishing season. I really love seeing the covers and reading the synopsis' of the upcoming books. Then I add the books to my wish list, so I can buy them when they come out.

Here is the list of books that I can't wait to read from March until June 2019:  (All images come from Goodreads unless noted.)

Far Side of the Sea by Kate Breslin

 40390335

The Highest of Hopes by Susan Anne Mason

 40390322

The Governess of Penwythe Hall by Sarah E. Ladd

 40590427

Romanov by Nadine Brandes

 

Pages of Her Life by James Rubart

 38915872

Murder in the City of Liberty by Rachel McMillan

 40590406

What about you? Are you looking forward to these books? Is there any book you would add to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment