Friday, January 25, 2019

My Writing Goals


By Kelly Bridgewater

If you read my post back in July 2018, I felt God wasn't calling me to write anymore or at least, take a long break. Can't force something that doesn't want to happen.

BUT . . .

It is hard to let this dream go. 

Image result for writing images free
http://www.photos-public-domain.com/2011/09/22/writing/


I'm praying, and I would love to have you pray for me too, for God to give me the inspiration to write again. I have been working, so it releases my mind from focusing too much on the reading part of my life.

Hopefully, it will spark my imagination again and allow my mind to focus on the story that I have felt called to write.

I would love to come back in 2020 and explain that I have written a novel and have all the research down, so I can sit down and write either my three World War II suspense novels or my six part family saga taking place from 1935 - 1945 in a humble town in Western Indiana.

What about you? Do you actually write down writing goals for the year? I know if you're published, then you have to have those goals in place in order to honor your contract. But I don't have that wonderful gift yet.

I pray that is what God wants me to do with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment