Friday, January 18, 2019

My Favorite Books of 2018


By Kelly Bridgewater

Can you believe it is now 2019?

Wow! Where did 2018 go?

It seemed like I was writing this blog post during 2017 just a couple of weeks ago.

Last year at this time, a lot of things have changed and broke, allowing me to dip into a lot of finances. I pray this year nothing like that happens.

Anyways, I have decided to include my favorite books of 2018.

I love doing this every year. Plus, I love allowing the author to know that their book has touched me in some way that I still remember it months later.

Here they are in no particular order: (All images come from Amazon unless noted!)

Thirst of Steel by Ronie Kendig

 

Caught by Surprise by Jen Turano

 

Reckoning at Gossamer Pond by Jaime Jo Wright

 

The Sea Before Us by Sarah Sundin

 

Across the Blue by Carrie Turansky

 

Fawkes by Nadine Brandes

 

(I think Nadine Brandes' Fawkes is my favorite cover of the year!)

What about you? Do any of these books make your favorite lists? What other books would you add to this list?

No comments:

Post a Comment