Friday, December 14, 2018

Why Did You Have To Leave Me?


By Kelly Bridgewater

Nothing is better than reading a series that you love and watching it end. I love picking up a book and noticing that is the first book in a series, but it has to be well-written and capturing my attention from the first book.

There are plenty of books that capture my attention and don't keep my interest the whole time. There are some hit and miss books in a series when you are reading it.

BUT . . .

there are a couple of series that capture my attention the whole time. I get lost in the characters and the setting. I anxiously await the next book in the series. I feel sad when I close the book and know the author is done.

Here are the series I hated to see end:

Christy Miller series by Robin Jones Gunn (I'm glad she keeps writing books in this series with familiar characters.)

From Amazon


Christiansen family by Susan May Warren

From Amazon


The Tox Files by Ronie Kendig

From Amazon


The Patrick Bowers series by Steven James

From Amazon


Courage to Dreams series by Susan Anne Mason

From Amazon


All of Sarah Sundin's writings

From Amazon


What about you? Why not list any books or series that you have enjoyed so much that you hated to see it end?

No comments:

Post a Comment