Friday, August 26, 2016

At the ACFW Conference

By Kelly Bridgewater

Hello, everyone!

Right now, I'm in Nashville, Tennesse at the ACFW conference, so this post will be very small. I have included some pictures of the hotel that I'm staying at.

I will be rooming with my friends, Emilie Hendryx and Natalie Walters. I have only met Natalie on-line, but I can't wait to meet her in person. As for Emilie, we have roomed at the 2014 ACFW conference in St. Louis, so I can't wait to see her again. Emilie has included a friend that she has known forever, Steffani, so I can't wait to meet her too. :)

I enjoy this conference because I feel like a normal person and have so much fun hanging out with tons of writer friends. Most of them I have reviewed their books here previously, so it is nice to meet them in person. Talk over a cup of coffee. Hug and meet in between classes. Spend time getting to know others at the meals.

Watch the award ceremony. I really feel proud to be part of this organization. I'm glad there is a meeting of Christian writers that are willing to spend time sharing their stories and talents with the rest of us, who want to be published authors.

Anyways . . .

Come back next week where I will share stories and some pictures with authors that I have met during the ACFW conference.

Thanks!


www.omnihotels.com
          




No comments:

Post a Comment