Suscribe to Justice Through Suspense!

Friday, August 26, 2016

At the ACFW Conference

By Kelly Bridgewater

Hello, everyone!

Right now, I'm in Nashville, Tennesse at the ACFW conference, so this post will be very small. I have included some pictures of the hotel that I'm staying at.

I will be rooming with my friends, Emilie Hendryx and Natalie Walters. I have only met Natalie on-line, but I can't wait to meet her in person. As for Emilie, we have roomed at the 2014 ACFW conference in St. Louis, so I can't wait to see her again. Emilie has included a friend that she has known forever, Steffani, so I can't wait to meet her too. :)

I enjoy this conference because I feel like a normal person and have so much fun hanging out with tons of writer friends. Most of them I have reviewed their books here previously, so it is nice to meet them in person. Talk over a cup of coffee. Hug and meet in between classes. Spend time getting to know others at the meals.

Watch the award ceremony. I really feel proud to be part of this organization. I'm glad there is a meeting of Christian writers that are willing to spend time sharing their stories and talents with the rest of us, who want to be published authors.

Anyways . . .

Come back next week where I will share stories and some pictures with authors that I have met during the ACFW conference.

Thanks!


www.omnihotels.com
          




No comments:

Post a Comment