Friday, January 26, 2024

Verse for 2024 Explanation

 By Kelly Bridgewater

Psalm 34:4 “I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.”

Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

For 2024, I think two verses will help me. If you will read the last post or even the prayer for 2024. I need some personal help.

istock.com


I need to be a better Child of God.

I need to be a better wife.

I need to be a writer.

All of these goals have been seriously lacking, and I need to work on making them better.

Of course, they will all start with having a better relationship with God.

We’ll see.

Hopefully in a year or two, I will update this blog with some book answers and suggestions. Maybe I’ll even have a contract to be published. I need to stop reading other author’s stories and just moving through the day without any type of joy.

What about you? Need anything to help motivate you to become a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment