Friday, October 13, 2023

Author Spotlight: Jaime Jo Wright

 By Kelly Bridgewater

Being the month of Halloween, I thought I would feature an author who I knew from before she became published. I sat at a table at the ACFW conference with Jaime Jo Wright, Erica Vetsch, and Gabriella Meyer. Now all published authors. Yeah!!!

Jaime crafts spooky time-slip novels. Love the idea of spooky Christian stories with a spiritual twist to them. I look forward to every book that she has written.

Have you read anything by Jaime Jo Wright?

Here are her books with links to the Goodread’s synopsis: (All images come from Goodreads.) 

The House on Foster Hill





The Reckoning of Gossamer Pond



The Curse of Misty Wayfair



Echoes Among the Stones



The Haunting at Bonaventure Circus



On the Cliffs of Foxglove Manor



The Souls of Lost Lake



The Premonition at Withers Farm



 

Do you enjoy spooky stories? I do. I LOVE them. Have you read any of Wright’s stories

No comments:

Post a Comment