Friday, January 6, 2023

Prayer for 2023

 By Kelly Bridgewater

 Dear Lord,

As 2023 begins, please keep my focus on you and your plan for my life. Help me to write my books. Help me to be a good wife, mother, and teacher. Allow me to show your light and love to everyone.



I pray for Michael as he keeps guiding our family through your Word. Pray for his strength and guidance every day. Help me to grow closer to you. Help him to stay joyful and keep serving you.

I pray for Elijah as he attends college and works toward his degree. Stay with him. Keep his faith strong as he grows stronger and stronger in you. Guide his path where you want him to go.

 I pray for Isaiah as he finishes high school. I know, at this moment, he does not know what he wants to do with his life, but you do. You have a plan for his life. Keep his focus on you and allow him to grow every day.

I pray for Obadiah as he navigates teenage hood. Allow him to claim you and your faith for his life. Be with him. Keep him strong, but respectful.

I pray for our protection from the enemy as it attacks our home, faith, and life every day.

Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment