Friday, January 27, 2023

I Peter 5 : 8 - 9 : Verse for 2023

 By Kelly Bridgewater

1 Peter 5: 8 - 9: "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world."

clipartmax.com


For 2023, I have chosen I Peter 5: 8 - 9 as my verse to lead this year since the devil is trying so hard to destroy American values. Particularly Christian values. 

Pride Month. 

Transgender studies. 

Allows kids as young as fiver years old to have gender reassignment surgery. 

Traditional Marriage is being attacked. 

Christian values are being attacked. 

I read the Left Behind Series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins in high school, and I never thought many of the things, mostly the sinful nature, of the world would come to reality in my life, but unfortunately it has. 

I feel bad for my boys. 

My middle son is a senior in high school, and he claims it is hard to find a girlfriend because so many of them think they are guys or a transgender. How sad! Where are the parents that are allowing their children to think this is okay. 

I need to keep my boys on the right track. 

We are in a battle. A spiritual battle for the souls of humanity. 

I need to spend more time in the Bible. 

I need to invest in time with the Bible as a family. 

We need to remember that the devil hates us and is working extremely hard to ruin America and anything that stands for God. We have to work extra hard to stand against him. 

Even death, if God calls for it. 

What about you? Do you feel the spiritual battle that we are under? What are you doing to prepare for the battle? 

Bible verse comes from the Tim LaHaye Prophecy Study Bible New King James Version. 

No comments:

Post a Comment