Friday, September 23, 2022

Apple Vs. Pumpkins

 By Kelly Bridgewater

Big Debate.

Which one is more fall? Apples or Pumpkins.

www.clipground.com


We grow both in our garden and woods, so we do not buy these items.

However, apples is the design and decoration in my kitchen.

Hot Apple Cider is wonderful in the fall.

I enjoy a good tart Granny Smith Apple.

I do not like cooked apples, so no apple pies or crisp. Even though, that is the only way that my husband will eat apples.

On the other hand, pumpkins have many uses.

www.clipartpanda.com


Carving Jack O’Lanterns. What fun!

I love a good pumpkin bread.

I’ll eat pumpkin pie as long as there is plenty of cool whip or whipping cream.

I enjoy using pumpkins as decorations with a bale of hay.

I love pumpkins on my dish towels.

I love pumpkins in a story.

What about you? Pumpkins or Apples for the Fall season.

How do you use them if you use them at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment