Friday, March 4, 2022

Acts 4:29

 By Kelly Bridgewater

Acts 4:29, NIV: "Now, Lord, consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness." 


Acts 4:29 is my prayer. I heard our Pastor Ben using it one time in a sermon, and I loved it. I highlighted it and put a star by it.

I pray the same thing that the Apostles did when they were facing persecution right after Jesus ascended into Heaven.

I believe this will be more of a reality in the coming days. I need to stand strong. This is a fight. I’m ready and willing to do this.

I have been proving my faith with the education system already by arguing about systemic racism. We should not be teaching our future generations to hate others. We should be teaching them to love others and accept others for who they are and who God created them to be.

 I will be bold like Paul.

If it means prison or death, there is no way that I would deny Christ in front of any man.

How about you? Have you found a verse that just stuck with you? You know, something that means something. Maybe something that will change the way that you see things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment