Friday, December 31, 2021

Favorite Books of 2021

 By Kelly Bridgewater

I review A LOT. I read tons of books. Some good. Some okay. Some not so good. 

But some are some wonderful that I can not wait to toot their horn. 

Below are my favorite books of 2021:

(All images come from Goodreads.)

Secrets in the Mist by Morgan L. Busee


Dead Fall by Nancy Mehl


Silence the Siren by Michele Israel Harper


Curator's Daughter by Melanie Dobson


Chasing Shadows by Lynn Austin


No Journey Too Far by Carrie Turansky


The Mistletoe Countess by Pepper Basham


To Write a Wrong by Jen Turano


Carved in Stone by Elizabeth Camden


Lost in Darkness by Michelle Griep


What about you? Have you read these books? If so, did you like them too? If you have not read them, please add them to your To Be Read Pile, you won't regret it. 

1 comment:

  1. I also LOVE to read A LOT. I have not come across your blog before but am happy to have "stumbled" upon it today. I love your list. Some of these are on mine or on my TBR list :) https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/12/best-of-best-2021.html

    ReplyDelete