Thursday, December 2, 2021

Christmas Baking

 By Kelly Bridgewater

One of my favorite things to do during the Christmas season is bake Christmas goodies.

Sugar Cookies.

Oreos that look like Mickey and Minnie.

Pretzel Rods dipped in one chocolate, then sprinkled with sprinkles.

Chocolate chip cookies.

Ginger snaps.

Peanut Brittle.

English Toffee.

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge.

 

www.huffingtonpost.ca

Not anything good for my waistline.

But I usually go around the neighborhood and share a care package with our neighbors and the local police officers to show our support.

There is even a tiny gas station down the street where I give the owner cookies too.

It is nice to see their expressions as they open the package full of homemade goodies.

Do you bake during Christmas? Do you pass the cookies around? I hope that you plan to do some baking with your family. Great memory making moments too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment