Friday, July 2, 2021

4th of July

 By Kelly Bridgewater

Fourth of July

This is the only holiday that I enjoy and stand during the summer even though it is really hot.

This holiday reminds me of the freedoms that America has.

Freedom to worship how we please.

Freedom to be educated.

Freedom to talk bad about the government without fear of losing your life.

Freedom to own property.

Freedom to raise your children as you, the parent, sees fit.

But . . .

This year, I am feeling a little sad. 


www.digitalhdphotos.com

America, with the help of Biden, Harris, Black Lives Matter, and Antifa, are taking AWAY these freedoms.

Freedoms that make America great.

Freedoms that make America the beacon for other people in the world to want to come and experience the correct way.

No illegal immigrants crossing the border, demanding free housing, education, and healthcare right away without going through the proper channels that are set up, so they can enjoy those freedoms too.

Cancel culture.

Can’t have students learning about America’s history or the world’s history for that matter.

Yes, our’s and the world’s history has been horrific, but our children can learn so much from knowing what went wrong from the past and moving forward to stop it from happening again.

Erasing statues, laws, books, and lessons will not help the future generations.

Everyone is offended by petty things anymore.

I stand with the American flag. I will NEVER kneel before the flag. I am proud to be part of this great country.

I love our history.

I love our country.

I love having the ability to push back against what I disagree with.

I love being able to worship God without fear of being murdered for my faith.

If you are offended by America’s history and demand others to change who they are for you, then YOU need to leave this country. Plenty of places in Russia, Korea, or Africa that you can call home.

I love America and the freedom’s all citizens are entitled to.

Do you stand with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment