Friday, February 12, 2021

Romance Couple Covers

 By Kelly Bridgewater

Romance. 

Valentine's Day. 

Two years ago, I did a blog post around this time for year for my favorite couples. Then last year, I did a blog post for couples that really should not have been written together. 

This year, I thought I would write a blog post that had cute romance couples on them. 

I thought this would be easy. 

Boy, was I wrong. 

Most novels feature the heroine or a setting. Some even have the hero on the cover. 

But to have both of them on the covers . . .

I didn't find many. 

So without further ado, here are the few romance couple covers that I did enjoy . . .

(All images come from Goodreads.)

Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin



Blue Skies Tomorrow by Sarah Sundin



A Love Like Ours by Becky Wade



Her One and Only by Beck Wade



It Had to be You by Susan May Warren



The Dancing Master by Julie Klassen



What about you? Any covers that feature both the heroine and hero?


No comments:

Post a Comment