Thursday, December 17, 2020

Most Anticipated Historical Romance

By Kelly Bridgewater

 It is the time of year again!!!

Time to show the covers and stories that I can't wait to read for the upcoming season. These stories come out in January 2021 through May 2021. 

Last week, I shared my most anticipated Suspense novels. This week, I am sharing my most anticipated Historical Romance novels.

(All covers come from Goodreads unless noted.)

The Vanishing at Loxby Manor by Abigail Wilson


Beauty among Ruins by J'nell Ciesielski



Prince of Spies by Elizabeth Camden



The Curator's Daughter by Melanie Dobson



Shadows of the White City by Jocelyn Green


The Paris Dressmaker by Kristy Cambron



My Dear Miss Dupre by Grace Hitchcock



The Lady in the Residence by Allison Pittman


When Twilight Breaks by Sarah Sundin


Some of these covers are so beautiful!!! Sarah Sundin's is my favorite!!! I need to print off the cover and put it in a frame in my library!! How about you? Is there any book on here that you can't wait to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment