Friday, December 4, 2020

Cozy Reads

 By Kelly Bridgewater

It is December!!!

My favorite month of the year. 

Christmas lights, Christmas songs, Christmas shopping, Christmas baking, and spending more time with the family. 

I really love this time of the year. 

There are a number of stories that I usually read every Christmas.

I put away the reviewing and return to some of my favorite stories. 

Here are some of my favorite stories that I like to return to during Christmas: (All covers come from Goodreads!)

The Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett



The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas



The Complete Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle





The Complete Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling (This year, I have the illustrated ones for the first four books, and I want to read these stories in these books!)






What about you? Do you have any favorite books that you put time away to just enjoy reading for reading sake? I think we all need the time to do this or we forget what we love reading!

Merry Christmas!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment