Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas Covers

 By Kelly Bridgewater

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Jesus is born!!!!

I love this season. 

I love the lights, decorations, and investing time in my family. Overall, I love the snow!!!

BUT . . .

We haven't had a white Christmas since 2004, so maybe this year is different. I pray so!!

I would love to go sledding on Christmas morning. Build a Snowman with my teenage boys. 

Anyways  . . .

another delight of Christmas for me is watching certain Christmas movies, like Home Alone, Christmas with the Kranks, The Family Stone, White Christmas, Holiday Inn, etc . . .

And reading books.

So I thought I would share some of my favorite Christmas Covers, so in particular order, here are some of my favorite Christmas covers. (All covers come from Goodreads.)

An Ivy Hill Christmas by Julie Klassen




A Dream Fulfilled by Julie Lessman



The Best Gift of All by Julie Lessman (There are many more in the O'Connor Novellas. These two are my favorite covers. Don't forget to check them all out!)


Engaging Father Christmas by Robin Jones Gunn


Kissing Father Christmas by Robin Jones Gunn


It Came Upon a Midnight Crime by Christy Barritt


What about you? Do you have any favorite Christmas covers? You know those covers that just scream Christmas spirit? Please share some!

No comments:

Post a Comment