Friday, August 21, 2020

Most Anticipated (Suspense or Romantic Suspense)

By Kelly Bridgewater

It is that time of the year again.

Time to show the covers that I'm interested in reading.

This time, I have decided to show the covers in two different posts. Today, I am doing suspense or romantic suspense. Next week, come back, and I'll show you the titles of historical romance that I'm most interested in. (All covers come from Goodreads.)

The Haunting of Bonaventure Circus by Jaime Jo Wright

50285637. sy475

The Price of Valor by Susan May Warren

51273023. sy475

Point of Danger by Irene Hannon

51273085


Soul Raging by Ronie Kendig

51268392. sy475


The Escape by Lisa Harris

51272974


Wow! This  suspense list is pretty short!! We need more writers to craft suspense novels!! This lists needs to be longer.  Anyway, how about you? Do you want to read some of these fabulous novels?



No comments:

Post a Comment