Friday, February 14, 2020

Most Memorable Couples


By Kelly Bridgewater

Lucky for me, this year this post actually falls on Valentine's Day.

Have you ever read a book where you think the couple belongs together and really stands out to you as a wonderful literary couple?

I have.

Last year, I even shared a post with couples from a book where I don't think they should be together.

This year, I want to share some of my favorite literary couples.

(All images come from Goodreads.)

It Had to Be You by Susan May Warren

18232501

A Hope Undaunted by Julie Lessman

 7506363. sy475

The Sea Before Us by Sarah Sundin

 35069215

 Far Side of the Sea by Kate Breslin

40390335


 A Time to Cherish by Robin Jones Gunn

488980

 Gunn created my first literary crush in Todd Spencer and still today, I adore seeing Christy and Todd Spencer as they have grown together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment