Friday, January 24, 2020

Verses of the Year


By Kelly Bridgewater

Colossians 3:15 - "Let the peace of God rule in your heart."

John 14:27 - "Peace I leave with you. My Peace I give to you."

Since I'm doing the word peace for 2020, I found two verses to help guide my word for the year.

I need the peace of God to rule my decisions. I need peace with all the decisions I have chosen. Like leaving the USPS when the money was okay. But all the downside of the job drove me to quit.

Lord,

I really need the peace from you to calm my mind from thinking bad depressing thoughts. Bring peace to my mind with all the depressing thoughts. I need to think positive thoughts about where my life is going.

I have so much to be thankful. My loving, supportive husband, my three well-behaved boys (for the most part), my dogs, and my house that we are paying off.

Help me to have a better outlook on life. Help me to keep peace and work hard on my dreams.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment