Friday, January 31, 2020

Reading Goals


By Kelly Bridgewater

Because I do some much reading for reviews, sometimes it seems like that is all I read, I wanted to include some books into my reading that isn't governed by reviews that have to be turned in.

I would like to read some of my C. S. Lewis books. I have a whole shelf devoted to his work or accomplished authors who have analyzed his novels, and I haven't gotten around to reading them.

I would like to read some of my J.R.R. Tolkien novels. I have purchased some. My Daddy had purchased some, but I haven't found time to read them yet.

I would love to go back and re-read some favorites.

The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle

Anne of Green Gables series

Christensen family by Susan May Warren (For research for a series I am thinking of writing. 
Hopefully, there will be details soon.)

Books I owned that I haven't found time to read yet. (That could take a while.)

How about you? How do you decide what to read? I know we all have only so much time to devote to reading in between our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment