Friday, October 25, 2019

Happy Halloween


By Kelly Bridgewater

Happy Halloween!!!

Even if you don't celebrate this holiday because of what you believe it stands for, I still hope you have a wonderful day.

I actually enjoy Halloween. 

Image result for free halloween images
Stockvault.net


Nothing is more fun than getting dressed up and taking your kids trick-or-treating. Even though, my oldest two and almost my youngest are too old anymore.

I like the idea of hanging out after dark and roaming the streets, hunting for the greatest candy find.

On 2015, Halloween wasn't so fun.

At 8:45 in the morning, I received that dreaded phone call saying my Daddy wasn't breathing for the past forty-five minutes. With me being over two hours away, I really couldn't do anything, but I rushed to town after he already died. 

Image result for free halloween images
motoCMS.com


So Halloween has a bit of a sting to it, but I try not to ruin the day for everyone else in my family.

Anyways, however you celebrate or not celebrate, have a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment