Friday, October 4, 2019

Authors I Wish Wrote More


By Kelly Bridgewater

We all have those authors who have written three or six or even seven books, and we loved each book, but then they disappeared never to write another book in that genre again.

I don't know if the answer is because their books didn't sell enough for the publishing company to see them as a financial investment or they decided not to write again.

But I wish these authors would write more novels.

Here are the novels that I have enjoyed by these authors and wish there were more books by them. (Images come from Goodreads unless noted.)

Lake Manawa Summers and The Gregory Sisters by Lorna Seilstad

 7685281

The Seven Sisters by Debra White Smith

 1628085

Curio by Evangeline Denmark

 25309770

Fantastic Beast series by J. K. Rowling

 29363501

I know this series is part of a movie franchise, but I fell in love with Rowling through the Harry Potter books. The Harry Potter movies have left so much out, so how much of the world of magic in the early nineteenth century is being left out. I really wish there were physical books to read and devour.

How about you? Is there any author that you have discovered who doesn't write anything anymore, but you wish they did?

No comments:

Post a Comment