Friday, July 19, 2019

Favorite Drink / Snack


By Kelly Bridgewater

Last week, I did a really short post about my favorite place to read.

This week, I want to talk about my favorite snack and/ or drink to accompany you're reading time.

When I lay in bed at night, I prefer to have nothing. I don't like drinks and food in my bedroom. 

Doesn't belong in there. 

Image result for Latte
Wikipedia


Now if I'm sitting on the couch, I don't mind a hot drink in the winter. So of course, I turn to a Latte. I have an expresso machine, so with a press of a couple of buttons, I can have a tall hot Latte with my own taste of syrups and coffee. Great drink for the cold winter.

In the summer, I enjoy a glass of ice water while I'm reading.

When I sit in my Green Queen Ann's chair, I usually am shoveling breakfast in my mouth, so a cup of milk usually is my drink of choice.

I really don't like to eat while I'm reading because I can't imagine getting my Kindle or the pages of my books dirty. That thought makes me shiver. Why would I want to ruin these beautiful pages inside the story with those fingerprints or chocolate smears?

What about you? Do you find yourself reaching for a certain type of drink or snack when you are engrossed in a novel?

No comments:

Post a Comment