Friday, June 14, 2019

Least Favorite Covers


By Kelly Bridgewater

A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned and showed my favorite covers, but this week, I want to go in another direction. A direction I know most might disagree with but that's okay. This is my opinion.
These covers didn't hit the mark for me. I really don't think they work well for the genre they are in, and I'm not that interested in the cover. Even though some of the authors are my favorite writers, so I definitely can't wait to dive into the story; I just think the publishing company missed the mark on the cover. (All images come from Goodreads.)

Storm Rising by Ronie Kendig

 42075423

The Killing Tide by Dani Pettrey


 42244886
Fragments of Fear by Carrie Stuart Parks

 42772096

Threads of Suspicion by Dee Henderson

 32510809

The Five Times I Met Myself by James Rubart

 26093614

What about you? Have you ever picked up a book and knew the writing would be awesome but the cover really didn't capture my imagination?

No comments:

Post a Comment