Friday, February 15, 2019

Worst Couples in Books


By Kelly Bridgewater

Valentine's Day.

The holiday that is all about love. What a wonderful holiday! If you are a romantic at heart. Not so much for me. I show my husband I love him every day, so I really don't need a holiday to force myself to buy him a gift. Usually, we don't buy each other gifts. It doesn't rank pretty high for us.

So I thought I would do something different to celebrate Valentine's Day.

Today, I'm sharing the book couples that I read that I saw no chemistry and wondered why the author allowed them to date and then fall in love. I didn't find their romance believable at all.

Without any further ado, here are the worst couples written in books, as least in my opinion:

(Disclaimer: If you agree, don't be mean with your comments. This is MY OPINION. Also, every picture comes from Amazon unless noted.)

Darkwater Secrets by Robin Carroll

 

A Rumored Fortune by JoAnn Davidson Politiano

 

Lady of a Thousand Treasures by Sandra Byrd

38909528
From Goodreads




What about you? What couples did not work for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment