Friday, February 8, 2019

Verse for 2019


By Kelly Bridgewater

Last week, I shared the word for 2019.

REST.

What a nice word that sounds like.

The verse to verify or go with this word for 2019 is:

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

I pray this year is a less stressful year with more rest. Maybe even a nice family vacation. We have been waiting to travel to Washington D. C. and visit some of the Smithosian Museums.  We want to go out west and see Mt. Rushmore and Yellowstone. I could enjoy a restful vacation.

What would it be like to actually spend money customizing my house to my taste instead of fixing everything that breaks? I would like to make a path to the front porch from the driveway. I would like more flowers in certain spots around the yard. I would like another piece of fence on the opposite side of the driveway. Maybe fix the garage door into a patio door to keep our food storage warm in the winter.

What about you? Doesn't a year with just plenty of rest sound wonderful?

No comments:

Post a Comment