Friday, November 16, 2018

Thanksgiving

By Kelly Bridgewater

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope you eat lots of turkey, potatoes, green beans, salad, and of course, the best part, PIE!!!!

I pray you spend time with your family and make memories!

Image result for Free Thanksgiving clip art
www.christmasgiftdeaz.com


Lord,

I bless everyone that reads this blog post. Please guide their travels, either far or close, to visit with family. I hope they make memories to share. I hope they treasure everyone who is there and remember the ones who aren't there.

I pray they find plenty of food for the table. I pray their is no fighting. Just enjoying each other's company.

Protect everyone and thank you for allowing us to begin this busy holiday season leading up to your birth.

Amen!

Image result for Free Thanksgiving clip art
clipart library

No comments:

Post a Comment