Friday, September 14, 2018

Second in Series


By Kelly Bridgewater

The first Friday in August, I wrote a post entitled First in Series. I mentioned a number of authors who grabbed my attention when I read their first novel and have LOVED them ever since.

This month, being the second Friday in September, I want to share some of my favorite authors who grabbed me with their second book.

Without further ado: (All images come from Amazon unless noted.)


 


 

Meant to be Mine by Becky Wade

Image result for Meant to be Mine Becky Wade
www.goodreads.com























 

What about you? Have you ever picked up a second book written by an author and been wowed by their writing? Just enough that you went and purchased the rest of their books and still buy their stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment