Friday, April 27, 2018

Discounted E-books: Where to Find Them?



By Kelly Bridgewater

I have been asked by tons of people: How do I find discounted e-books?

If you're an avid reader like me, then a Kindle is an important tool. Don't get me wrong. I still have a library full of books, and I'm always shopping at book sales, but I LOVE my Kindle too. Books are cheaper, and easier to carry around a lot at one time. I don't go anywhere without my Kindle.
Church. The post office. License branch. Family get togethers.

You never know when you need a book to read.

There are plenty of dead moments everywhere you go. Especially for me. I'm a huge introvert, and if 
I'm in a crowd, I find a seat closest to the door and don't like to talk to anyone. Now if you approached me, I'll talk, but I don't like to start the conversation.

Websites for free or discounted e-books:

Inspired Reads ( a daily email with books listed)

Vessel Project (also a daily email. Used to be only about books, but I think the founder recently picked up a sponsor of Amazon because a lot of Amazon items are being pushed on the site.)














I signed up for the daily e-mails from these publishers to get reminded of what has been discounted.

Follow the author on Facebook. (This is usually the most promising way to find discounted books. Authors and supporters of authors are always promoting and sharing about discounts on books. Or just telling you about a new book that is about to come out. I follow tons of authors to support them, and then share what I find with everyone in my loop.)

I hope these help you find some discounted or free e-books.

But don't forget to leave a review after reading a book. You can't imagine what a difference it will make to the author.

How about you? How do you find discounted books for your e-reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment