Friday, August 18, 2017

Lunch with a Character



By Kelly Bridgewater

Two weeks ago, my blog post discussed having lunch with a deceased character.


This week, I want to share my thoughts on two different literary characters I would love to have lunch with.

Since I adore both of these characters, it was hard for me to pick one, so you get to read two.

First, I would love to hang out with Sherlock Holmes. 

cameronmoviesandtv.wordpress.com


Yes, Holmes.  Not Benedict Cumberbatch. But Doyle's character Holmes.

 I would love to sit down with him while he is in the middle of a troubling case. It would be nice to see how his mind works and maybe offer some suggestions on how to solve the case. When reading novels, I have a pretty good idea of where the author is going and how they should solve the case. I usually can figure out the bad guy too. I might not be as good as Holmes, but I handle myself pretty well. Maybe even go on a case with him. Watch how he observes the scenes and can solve the cases using clues that most people don't notice.

Second, I would love to hang out with Harry Potter. 

www.fanpop.com


Harry Potter as a young kid. The one that has to fight Voldermort. I would love to see how he dealt with all that stress while growing up. Being a teenager is hard enough, but to have some ultimate evil wanting to kill you since before you were born. That is pretty hard to swallow. But he had the guts to stand up against him and not allow him to hurt him or his friends. I don't know if I would have the guts to do that. I love his ability to use magic. What a wonderful world to live in. I don't know how the conversation would go, but I would just allow the ideas to flow.

What literary characters would you love to have lunch with?

No comments:

Post a Comment