Friday, April 21, 2023

Duck out of Water

 By Kelly Bridgewater

 Do you ever feel like you do not belong where you currently are?

 I do. ALL THE TIME.

 I grew up in Indianapolis, Indiana. I moved to Terre Haute, IN when I married, but now we live in a small town, but own about 10 acres in the middle of nowhere, which I really like.

 However, I never really fit in with the women at church. I really do not have any friends. Yes, the women at church are nice and do talk to me, but I never seem to be the type of person they call to go do things with.

 My husband has guy friends that call him all the time. I do not. The only phone calls I receive are from my mother.

 I have always felt this way.

 

www.loudwallpapers.com

I’m not a girlie girl. Going to the spa or the beach is not my idea of a fun time. Sitting around and talking is not fun either.

I prefer to be on the move.

I love ice hockey. Go Colorado Avalanche!!!!

I love crime stories, which is becoming more popular.

I love reading thrillers especially ones that feature a serial killer.

I enjoy cars.

I love reading fiction. I do not want to discuss what I am currently reading until I am writing it down.

I feel like I do not belong anywhere. Such a lonely person.

What about you? Do you feel this way or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment