Friday, February 3, 2023

Heroes who are Hockey Players

 By Kelly Bridgewater

 I am a HUGE hockey fan. My team is the Colorado Avalanche. I have been following them since the 95-96 season. I became really excited when Susan May Warren wrote in It Had to Be You in the Christiansen family as the first Christian fiction story that I ever read that featured hockey players. If you are interested in hockey stories, here are some that I have come across: (All images come from Goodreads.)

 Wyatt by Susan May Warren

 


It Had to Be You by Susan May Warren

 


Carolyn Miller Original Six Series: The Break-up Project

 


My Stubborn Heart by Becky Wade



What sport do you enjoy reading about in stories? Please tell me about them and share some cover love for these stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment