Friday, February 24, 2023

Christian Fiction . . . Why?

 By Kelly Bridgewater 

I have been asked a number of times why I gravitate toward Christian Fiction. Majority of the novels that I read and review are from the Christian publishers and the Christian Authors.

I enjoy good, clean stories.

I love suspense stories without all the crime scene grossness.

I love reading a story that shows the steps to solve the crime.

I love watching the hunting of the serial killer.

I love reading the mindset of a killer.

BUT . . . 



I want it to be clean. Something that I do not mind if my sons picked up the story.

I love reading a historical story that has the characters seek and rely on God for their strength as they struggle through historical events.

I do not want a novel with sex scenes. I do not want a novel that features the same sex marriage since I disagree with this lifestyle.

I want to be entertained, but I also want to keep my faith intact as I read stories.

What about you? Why do you read Christian fiction and / or Christian authors/

No comments:

Post a Comment