Friday, December 9, 2022

Christmas Music

 By Kelly Bridgewater

Nothing better than listening to Christmas music while decorating the house.

Baking cookies.

Playing board games.

Reading a book.

But . . .

I’m curious.

Who are some of your favorite Christmas artists?

bingsphotos.blogspot.com


I prefer anything from the 1940’s.

You know,

Bing Crosby.

Nat King Cole.

Burl Ives (yes, he is in the 60’s)

But I also enjoy listening to classical Christmas music.

I like Christmas worship songs.

Old classics.

Some songs can not be redone.

I know tons of modern artist try, but Nope, you can’t do it justice.

No one but Bing Crosby can do White Christmas right.

Only Nat King Cole can sing The Christmas Song.

What about you? What do you listen to as you enjoy and savor this time of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment