Friday, February 25, 2022

Odd Weather

 By Kelly Bridgewater

I am a HUGE fan of cold weather.

Overcast days with a threat of rain storms or snow showers make me happy.

A cool whisper of the wind through the brown, red, yellow, and orange leaves as it tingles up my spine fills me with a huge wave of joy.

I love listening to the roll of thunder as it crashes outside.

I love listening to the planking of the rain as it pounds on my metal roof.

www.gta5-mods.com


I love the snow showers as it wraps the frozen earth in its cold fingers.

In Hocus Pocus where Bette Midler’s character, Winfred, says, as she is looking outside at a sunny day, “Another glorious morning. Makes me sick!” I completely agree with her.

Too many sunny days, which is almost every day from May 1st through Halloween, really drive me nuts.

I believe part of the issue is that I have migraines if I’m out in the sun too long. I feel weak and tired all the time in the sun.

Summer only brings weeds, bugs, and sun!

Not enough fun in my mind.

I plant pretty flowers, put mulch around them, and then it looks nice for about a week.

Then bam!

Weeds for the rest of the summer!

No more flowers.

Go outside even late at night to enjoy the 70 degree weather. Bug bites. Itch for weeks.

Too hot during the day with the sun.

I wish it would never get above 55 degrees.

Storms, snow, or overcast all the time.

How about you? What weather makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment