Friday, December 27, 2019

Happy New Year 2020!


By Kelly Bridgewater

Another year has almost ended.

Where has it gone?

I feel like we were just celebrating Christmas in 2016 and now we are welcoming in 2020.

This year will be the 20th year since I left high school. (Scary. I can't believe it has been that long!)

My son graduates from high school and will start college in the fall. What a hole he will leave behind when he leaves.

Though I'm sure his two younger brothers will not miss him or at least, not admit it, because they can take over his room and finally have their own space.

My husband and I plan to be close to paying off the mortgage on our house.

Hopefully, really close.

Image result for free happy new year 2020 images
happynewyear2020t.com


Lord,
I pray for all the challenges that will welcome us in 2020. Stay with us. Keep us in your arms. Don't allow us to stray too far. Push every member of our family to grow closer to you. Give us the strength and courage to show your love to everyone we meet this year. Allow us to grow as a family. Strengthen my oldest as he starts his life as an adult. Encourage the other two to continue strong in their faith and their studies. Help my husband and I to keep working toward the paid off home mortgage.
Amen.

Happy 2020!

I pray it is a year of wonder and tons of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment