Friday, June 8, 2018

My TBR Pile Dilemma Summary



By Kelly Bridgewater

The last couple of weeks, I have talked about how a physical, Kindle, and reviewing dilemma. If you have followed the pasts, they talk about this cycle I'm in where I keep buying physical books even though I have plenty on my shelf that need to be read.

I also keep adding Kindle books to my Kindle Paperwhite even though I have tons of Kindle books not read.

I keep picking books to read and review, even though I have other books I can't wait to get to.

This explains why my TBR (To Be Read) pile probably will never end. I keep adding more and more books to read.

As an avid bookworm, this is a good feeling. I can't imagine if I didn't have another book in line to read. Sometimes I have the problem of not knowing what book to read next. I look at my TBR pile and have a hard time picking what book am I in the mood to read next.

Thank you for taking this journey with me! I hope you feel a Kindred spirit with all the struggles of an avid bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment