Friday, June 1, 2018

Most Anticipated for Summer 2018



By Kelly Bridgewater

Wow!

Summer is here already!

For some, it means fun and warm weather.

For me, it means torture. Heat. Bugs. Work. Never any fun.

But there is a silver lining in the summer. When most people hibernate and curl up with good books in the winter, I do it in the summer. Turn my air conditioning to 72 and read as much as I can.

So there are a number of books I can't wait to get my hands on this summer.

Here is my list: (Click on the titles and it will link to Amazon where you can buy them or find more information about them. All pictures come from Amazon unless noted.)


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

How about you? Is there anything new you would add to this list? Are you looking forward to any of these books too? If so, which ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment