Friday, December 8, 2017

Lunch in a Literary World



By Kelly Bridgewater

In August, I shared what deceased author I would love to have lunch with.

Then I shared what living author I would love to have lunch with.

Then I shared two literary characters  I would love to have lunch with.

As a conclusion to this tiny series, I would love to talk briefly about a literary world that I wish was real and would love to have lunch in.

I would love to have lunch at Hogwarts. 

www.suggest-keywords.com


Yes, Hogwarts. I love London (even though I haven't been there yet!) and it would be cool to see a secret world hidden out of view of the Muggles.











I would love to take the Hogwarts Express to Hogwarts. I would love to see the London countryside pass by as we traveled by train. I would love to catch a glimpse of Hogwarts as we approached. I would love to pass through these ancient walls, touching the cold brick and stand in awe in the great hall and lunchroom. I would love to see my magical lunch appear in front of me. It would be cool to see all the professors at the head table. It would be cool to be surrounded by all the fellow students who are training to use their magic properly.

I want to be totally immersed in the Hogwarts world. It feels my imagination. It would be awesome to hang out for a while. I would love to celebrate Christmas in London. Since they celebrate differently than us Americans do, it would be nice to learn something different. I would love to see how their food is different than ours.

What about you? What literary world or scene would you love to walk in and explore for a week or more?

No comments:

Post a Comment