Friday, December 29, 2017

Happy New Year 2018

Kelly Bridgewater

Wow!

It is really time to say hello to  2018?

Where did 2017 go?

happynewyear-2018.org


It was a very stressful year. There were many moments I didn't think I would make it through 2017. There were many trying moments for my immediate family. I pray that 2018 goes a lot better.

Lord,

I pray for everyone who reads this blog. Allow me to show your love to everyone. Allow me to bring my readers into great new books and maybe even draw me closer to finishing my books.










I pray that 2018 brings many moments for memories and also brings many different obstacles that bring me closer to God.

I, personally, want to finish my books and grow ever closer to you, Lord as I spend more time in yor Word and fellowship with my church.

Amen.

www.freevector.com


I hope you enter 2018 with a wonderful feeling in your heart and a positive lookout to what the year will bring.

I hope to see you more in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment